E&G now opens the brand new IELTS course!
Why E&G for IELTS?
- More than 10 years of experience in English Language Teaching and assessment!
- E&G level system and IELTS map to CEFR and they have the same mechanism for evaluating English proficiency in SPEAKING and WRITING skills.
- Ideally designed curriculum on the basis of the purposes of study and levels of English proficiency. which gives the guide to reach your goals step by step!
- Teachers have been trained with the materials employed from CAMBRIDGE ENGLISH.
- The newest and most updated IELTS references!
MODULE & TARGET SCORE
- General Training / Academic
- 5.0 / 5.5 / 6.0 / 6.5 / 7.0
- 4 hours of 1:1 classes
- 4 hours of small group classes
- Weekly IELTS VOCA test
- Weekly MOCK IELTS test
- IELTS SPEAKING /READING / LISTENING / WRITINGIELTS
- IELTS LISTENING & SPEAKING
- IELTS INTRODUCTION / FOUNDATION
- IELTS VOCA / IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS
- IELTS GRAMMAR / IELTS WRITING TOPICS
- Collins Get ready for IELTS series
- Collins English for Exam IELTS series
- BARRON’S IELTS / Essential words for the IELTS
- MACMILLAN IELTS series
- Cambridge IELTS series
- Cambridge Vocabulary IELTS series
- Cambridge Grammar for IELTS
Tuition & Accommodation Fees for the IELTS course
- Same as Intensive / TOEIC / Business / English + Internship courses
- USD 1,550 (Single room / 4 weeks)
- USD 1,350 (Twin room / 4 weeks)
- USD 1,250 (Triple room / 4 weeks)
- JPY 108,000 (Quad room / 4 weeks)
E&G guarantees you the TOEIC score of 850! With no additional fees!!
For those who;
- have gotten the TOEIC score of 780 or lower
- take the TOEIC course for the required periods of study
- have high attendance rates of more than 95%
Required periods of study
- Those who have gotten the TOEIC score of 250 or lower are required to take Intensive course for the first 8 weeks & TOEIC course for the remaining 16 weeks (a total of 24 weeks) .
- Those who have gotten the TOEIC score of 255 to 400 are required to take TOEIC course for 16 weeks.
- Those who have gotten the TOEIC score of 405 to 600 are required to take TOEIC course for 12 weeks.
- T hose who have gotten the TOEIC score of 605 to 780 are required to take TOEIC course for 8 weeks.
- If a student fails to get the score of 850 within the required period of study, the student will be given the exemption of tuition fee for the whole extended period of study to be needed for the student’s getting the target score, 850. (Accommodation and other Miscellaneous fees will not be exempted)
- E&G also guarantees 850 to those who have gotten the TOEIC score of 785 or higher as long as they take the TOEIC course for more than 8 weeks.
E&G starts to offer new type of accommodation, QUAD room!
We are very pleased to inform you that E&G starts to offer new type of accommodation, QUAD ROOM and launch the QUAD ROOM PACKAGE at more affordable prices.
- QAUD ROOM is to be shared by 4 students.
- English Language Courses included in the QUAD ROOM PACKAGE below can only be combined with the QUAD ROOM accommodation.
- Only the prices of QUAD ROOM PACKAGE are in JPY.
- Registration fee is JPY 10,000.
- The QUAD ROOM PACKAGE is only applicable for the enrollment of 4 weeks or more.
- Commission rate for the QUAD ROOM PACKAGE is JPY 30,000 / 4 weeks.
NO CHANGE has been made to Tuition and accommodation fees for English Language Courses combined with Single, Twin, or Triple room and the fees are still in USD .
Academic Calendar in April
- April 02: Simulated TOEIC test
- April 09:Official TOEIC test (L&R)
- April 16:Simulated TOEIC test
- April 23: Simulated TOEIC test
- April 25: Deadline for TOEIC test (L&R) in May
- April 29: Regular classes in the morning / Monthly Evaluation Test in the afternoon
- April 30: Simulated TOEIC test
2016 Official TOEIC (L/C & R/C) test dates
January 16, 2016 (Sat)
February 13, 2016 (Sat)
March 19, 2016 (Sat)
April 09, 2016 (Sat)
May 07, 2016 (Sat)
June 04, 2016 (Sat)
July 02, 2016 (Sat)
August 06, 2016 (Sat)
September 03, 2016 (Sat)
October 03, 2016 (Sat)
November 05, 2016 (Sat)
Deadlines for the tests are 2 weeks before the each test date.